This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area
added to delivery
Roots Lima Bean Hummus - Local, Non-GMO
Best feedback we consistently hear about this one: “I don’t even like lima beans, and I love this hummus.” We added parsley greens and cayenne heat to embolden this fresh and light butter bean dip and the result is one-of-a-kind, Grade-A Yum!
Lima Beans, Safflower Oil, Lemon Juice, Wheat-Free Tamari, Tahini, Parsley, Distilled White Vinegar, Garlic, Celtic Sea SaltTM, Cumin, Acacia, Black Pepper, Thyme, Cayenne
Serving size 2 tbsp (30g), Serving per Container 8, Calories 80, Calories from Fat 50. Amount/Serving (%DV based on a 2000 calorie diet): Total Fat 5g (8%), Saturated Fat 0g (0%), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0%), Sodium 115mg (5%), Total Carbs 7g (2%), Dietary Fiber 2g (7%), Sugars 1g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (2%), Vitamin C (2%), Calcium (2%), Iron (4%).