This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area
Get your favorite mix of lovely colors and flavors, with the complementary zing of Spicy Oriental Mustard. Enliven any meal with one of the healthiest foods on the planet! Toss in salads, or use in place of lettuce on wraps and sandwiches.
Flavor: Nutty flavors, with subtle spice from Arugula, and a wasabi-like kick from Spicy Oriental Mustard.
Health Benefits: Packed with Vitamins K, E, C, calcium, iron, and beta-carotene. Microgreens in the Brassicaceae family contain sulforaphane, a powerful compound that protects against cancer has anti-diabetic effects, and reverses symptoms of autism spectrum disorder.
Care Instructions: Keep in the fridge until ready to eat. Lightly rinse and enjoy! Keeps for up to 2 weeks refrigerated.
Supplier/Grower: Based out of Asheville, North Carolina, Sprout Culture is a cultural change movement offering super-healthy, organic living foods that kids and adults love to eat!
Farm Practices: Our farming practices are inspired by our desire to grow as natural and clean a product as possible. Throughout every step of our growing process, and in every one of our operational systems, we ask if it is taking us closer to Mother Nature, or moving us farther away. We only support practices that bring us closer to our roots!
- UV light water purification
- 2-stage water purification system (20 microns and 5 microns)
- Water balanced to 6.0 PH
- Organic coco-coir
LIQUID ORGANIC FERTILIZER
- Organic OceanSolution 2-0-1
- Only organic
- Sulforaphane treatment of autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Microgreens: Functional Food with Antiproliferative Cancer Properties Influenced by Light
- Broccoli Sprouts May Protect Heart
- Sulforaphane - role in aging and neurodegeneration
- Microgreens: from trendy vegetables to functional food and potential nutrition security resource
- Microgreens as a Component of Space Life Support Systems: A Cornucopia of Functional Food